The Bottomless Pit.

Welcome to Bethany's Dance bag...
I thought I could do a quick post today and make it short & sweet. However I know I get carried away with my posts and they tend to be long sometimes ..opps. This post is again for all you dancers reading this. The subject of this post is my dance bag. Now to a normal person this may sound an odd subject and some what of a boring one, however if you are a dancer yourself you know your dance bag has some random objects and full of pointless items but you continue to carry them everywhere... I'm going to reveal what's in my dance bag and I can already tell its a weird one. Let's get going with it.

Now I have two dance bags (technically) we are getting serious now ha.... One is my everyday college bag and the other is my 'actual' dance bag. My college bag I clean out every day and constantly changing what I put in there for the different days I have at college, so that wouldn't be much fun to look in. Plus my sister stole my college bag recently so I was forced to clean it out for her to use. However my 'actual' dance bag is the one I have been using for years for outside classes and the original bag I used before I went to college full time. I have never cleaned it out , "ewwww " and seem to just add to it. My outside classes are mainly ballet so in theory there should be just ballet shoes. however that's not the case... Showing the world in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

The bag of doom is unzipped and the smell of stale, brown, ripped ballet shoes hits you first , baammm "woahhhh" I will wash them you say to yourself but they stay in your bag to rot even more. Noticed how I said ballet shoes, shoes meaning multiple pairs although you wear the same old tatty pair. My dance teacher calls them my slippers and actually doesn't mind me wearing them. *Trick to keep them going longer- swap them to the other foot so the massive hole where your big toe says Hello is on the other side. P.s it will feel weird at first but once you have done barre feeling like your feel you have swapped your feet over it will be fine. Then if you get even more desperate you can sew them up. (Yes I do that as well)  So in my dance bag I have a total of 5 pairs of ballet shoes... And I only wear about 2.. Right there's no logic in that but oh well. 
So I tipped the whole bag on the floor and all of this list below fell out...
*5 pairs of canvas ballet shoes
*2 pairs of satin ballet shoes (Or Satan shoes I call them)
*2 Pairs of Pointe shoes (Acceptable) 
*2 Pairs of soft blocks.
*2 black wrap round skirts.
*'Sansha' ballet shoe bags
*Tights Packet.
*Medical bag.
*Permanent marker & highlighter.. ?
*3 bottles of water.. one full & 2 empty
*Sweat towel
*2 pairs of leg warmers. 
*Food container.
*Loose change
*Massage balls.
*Million and one carrier bags
*Plasters, endless amounts
*A handful of glitter (Told you I was fairy)
*Tweezers (I was looking for them)
* A sharpener (lord knows why?)

 Looking at that list I don't know how that all fits in my bag to be honest. I could get away with taking a pair of ballet shoes, pointe shoes and soft blocks if I'm being a good student. Throw a skirt and bottle of water in the bag and your sorted. I'm already fabulous so I don't need anymore glitter with me.. fully joking. The 'Sansha' netting bags I never want to throw away because I always convince myself they will have a purpose one day.. although I'm still searching for one, bear with me I will find one and tell the world of dance haha.  Loose change is always a bonus however I was blessed with 1 and 2 p's so I am bringing in the top dollar obviously...I am happy that I found my long lost tweezers! yey. I can now attack my boyfriends lovely mono brow. haha I'm joking. Shout out to my man Luke, Yo!  Finally we get to the sharpener... urrmm . I couldn't honestly tell you why I have that in there. If anyone has lost a red sharpener that has red hair and body and weights nothing please contact me there will be a reward of a matching pencil., thank you. Even though the contents of my bag is on the floor still while I write this post I guarantee you that I will just scoop it up again and chuck it back where it came from. I hope my mother doesn't see this post as she would make me sort it out.... It wouldn't be the same old dance bag if I cleaned it out, so I am going to add to the mess until I cannot close the zip anymore then maybe consider cleaning it out. So have a look in your dance bag and I'm sure you will find some long lost items and random ones too! 

Thank you for reading this weird post, hope you enjoyed it! I happy to announce that I now have over 2000 views  on my blog now!! YEY so thank you to everyone who has read my weird blog and I hope you keep reading the new and up and coming posts. Continue to follow me on social network...
Instagram- simplybethany__   https://instagram.com/simplybethany__
Twitter- bethanytrower            https://twitter.com/BethanyTrower
Youtube- I now have a YouTube account so make sure you subscribe to me to watch up and coming videos. I have just recently made a backstage video of my end of year show at college so make sure you go and check that out.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6t3SUFvrVNYpmlLiUxpjLQ


With Always
B
x

Comments