Code- SB stands for simply Bethany as my lovely first victim of R.A.P was called Bethany as well Whoops.
SB-Hi! 
B-Hiiii ( + Cutest smile and giggle )
SB-What's the name you call yourself?
B- Bethany but others call me Bethlaa, Oi, you, smell, it, littlen. 
SB- Cute,fab. How old are you?
B- 19 years old. (nodding, highlighting the fact its a good age to be and reminding me i'm old)
SB-How do you know Bethany?
B-I met her at college, she is in the year above me and we kinda just clicked and our humor is very similar. (Repeated cute giggle)
SB- Describe Bethany In one word?
B- (Puffing cheeks out trying hard not to laugh and most probably thinking of something rude or funny)... Heffalump            *Giggling between us.
SB- Nice , I like it. (Accepting my heffalump traits and my friends love for me)
1.Winter or Summer?
B- Summer. Noooo actually winter. (Long hard think) Because I prefer being cold and wrap up then being too hot and having nothing on and staying that hot. *While being wrapped up in a lovely cape may I add.

2.Would you rather never be able to speak again or always have to say everything that comes to mind? 
B- I would actually like to say everything that comes to mind and just be brutally honest, I'd love to be able to do that. 

3.You can flip a switch that will wipe any band of the earth, who?
B-(Giggling to herself before I'd even finished the question) Hmmm. Probably One Direction. Just get them gone haha. 

4. What's your favorite Cheese?
B- *Confusion setting in. I don't really like cheese.. I do like a cheddar, buts that's where I draw the line. A cheddar that's not too strong. 

 5. Did Adam and Eve Have Belly buttons?
B- Ooooooh. (long pause looking up to the ceiling hoping the answers there) Ooooooh. That's a good question. No. I think they were created from Gods amaziness! 

Thank you to my lovely ' twinnie' for letting me try out my new thing of random questions and answers. Hoping to do this more often and ask random questions to different people. Make sure you check me out on Instagram and on my YouTube channel bethanytrower for more random/ crazy stuff I've been up to. Thank you for all the lovely support like always.


With Love Always
B
x

Comments