Oh I do like to be aside the seaside.. Cold was an understatement. Although walking practically blind with your hair covering most of your face due to wind was surprising not annoying and my weekend was soooo lovely. Luke & I took a drive south to the classic, traditional seaside town of Brighton. We spent two whole days visiting and was there on the 'most romantic day' of the year. Valentines day. Nothing can beat sea salted air, pebbled beaches and seaside food. I had only visited Brighton once before therefore I did a bit of research as always to find out the 'must do's' and how we could use our time wisely. Although we kinda went with the flow and like always got lost a few times... P.s never rely on satnavs. They are poop. 
 Check in! 'Snooze'. When booking this getaway I knew straight away this would be the perfect one for us. It was quirky, so thought out and faultless. I had seen the photos on the website and couldn't wait to see it in person. Boy it lived up to it and more. So much detail and mix and match best describes it. It was a well loved B&B and would more than highly recommend staying there when visiting Brighton. It was two minuets from the front, and bought such a loving welcome to us when arriving. I did well according to Luke. The rooms were all unique which made it even more exciting as you didn't know what room they were allocating you until arrival. I kinda wished we stayed longer, even to take in more of the hotel, as we was out all of the day exploring and eating lots of food.
Exploring we go. The first day we wandered around getting our bearings, walking along the beach which Luke found hard somehow. Apparently the pebbles were 'hard' to walk on... then uuhh ohh something marked his new shoes, opss. Hence why I wore my trusty, proof everything Doc's! We had a good walk up and down the pier, then went into down and did all the new shops. We didn't plan going shopping but it kept us warm and let our bodies heat up again. YOU HAVE TO visit 'Tortilla', 37 West Street, the Burritos in there are fab! You add whatever you like and stuff it with a choice of meat, beans, cheese, salad and sauce. YUMMY! It was getting close to sunset and I was keen to get some shots of this. I knew it wasn't going to set for another 45 minuets however Luke was such a gem and braced the cold for longer while I was continuously taking shots on the pier. I agreed he could have a nap when we got back to the hotel haha. 
Classic error that we had't booked anything for Valentines night and debating to scrap the idea of eating out and get fish and chips and eat the big box of chocolates Luke bought me snuggled in bed. Although the idea of an authentic Italian restaurant swayed me towards the romantic side and gave me a reason to dress up, so out out it was. We managed to get a table at 'La Capannia' 15 Madeira Pl, a BIG recommend and had the cutest night. We tried to play it safe and not over order but we couldn't contain ourselves and over ordered leaving us so full! Luke and I are big Italian fans and love trying new ones out. Our list is forever growing and this one will defiantly be near the top. The weather at night was so bitter, and the sea front breeze wasn't our friend. Instead of a romantic wander back to the hotel it was more like a power walk race and minimal chatter to save our breath so we could walk faster. Luckily our hotel was less than a 5 min walk & we powered away. 
Second day we made a trip to the Laines where we went vintage shopping & planning our future in a flea market. It was amazing what it had in it, you could basically kit your whole house from it! I recommend you take a visit to it - 'Brighton Flea Market, 31 a, Upper St James street. I managed to get a tripod for my camera which I was so happy about! Good spot Luke. Coffee shop stops for Luke, and the traditional fish & chips on the beach. Although I do warn you like every sign around the seagulls will try get any sort of food. I swear  they are some sort of ninja seagulls and are waiting to attack... The sun was shining and it was such a beautiful day. Laying on the pebbles were surprisingly comfy and the mixture of the warm air & seaside sounds left you feeling relaxed. This is was probably the best Monday I had have ever. The thought of going home sucked! 
Till next time Brighton, I must say it has been such a pleasure. The best weekend away & made my Valentines truly special. It's a must to do, whether you go with a partner, family or a group of friends. There is tons to do and you can make your Brighton trip cater for your needs. I will defiantly be returning very soon! If you wanna find out more just drop me a comment OR have a look at my YouTube channel to see my Brighton video. I will link it below for you! Make sure you follow me on bloglovin & any other social media!

Brighton YouTube Link -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sWqyef0oEU