Fill them up god dam it

And by the title I didn't mean alcohol *booo! 'people shout from the crowd' I actually meant the good old stuff, the free stuff. Oh yes our friend water. The stuff you can get out of taps for free but can be also sold for far to much. If you think about how much we use water and what for, its kinda hard to forget about it and not drink it. I am a big big water drinker. I never used to be until I found out how much hydration means to our bodies and surprisingly how much we need to drink a day. If you follow Joe Wicks the Body Coach sex god, yes I just announced my love for him and I think we should get married *cough cough - getting back to the subject, he is also big on water intake and suggest you should drink from 2 - 4 liters a day of water. Now you say that to some and it may come as such a surprise.. Take my dear mummy. Sorry Mum for dragging you into this. I always get her to take a 500 ml water bottle out with us for a day's outing and even then she struggles to finish that. That's not even half of say a 2 litre day and throughout the rest of the day she maybe has two cups of tea and no more intake of fluid. I really don't know how she does it. There are so many benefits of drinking water regularly throughout the day.  

It Increases energy levels & can relive fatigue - Every morning I get up, I am A. Having my morning wee then B. Straight to the fridge and filling up a pint class full of cold fresh water. There's nothing like having that water and I feel alive and energized straight away. It kick starts your day and those morning tired eyes are feeling awake. Tip, even if you cannot handle a pint, have a small glass then gradually build it up. You can even try squeezing some lemon juice in it to give it a different taste . If you think about it your body has gone without 7-8 hours without any food or fluid... Give it a pint will ya. 

Preeeeettyyy skin- Your skin will be much much healthier if you drink some of the free stuff. Fortunately I have never suffered bad with my skin therefore I can say  have seen much improvement but your skin stays with your for the rest of your life. Treat it with respect. 

Improves digestion- yup yup and yup. I can confirm it does. I shall leave you with that...

So as I mentioned before I am a big water drinker. When in training I use to drink 2 liters a day but I felt like a I should of drank more on those real sweaty days. Although I am also a wee wee lady and need the potty a lot when drinking lots through the day. And when in a leotard and tights, going to the toilet was a mission and when you did it was the awkward naked toilet sit staring at the wall. Yeh, rarely us girls would have toilet chats. But anyway now drinking 2 liters is easy for me. And when I mean easy I will going through my day sipping on my 2 liter bottle and by 12 o'clock / 1 its finished and done. Then I will start my second one. I never leave myself feeling thirsty as by that time you are already dehydrated and the damage is done so to speak. So my tips would be start it off small and increase your intake slowly. People always say they find it hard to drink loads but you have to build it up and keep sipping all day long. You will be in and out that toilet more times than you can count but at least you know you are hydrated and the water is doing all the right things for your body. Always carry around loads of water, even if you have little water bottles to fill up from a big bottle or tap so its lighter to carry. I never leave the house without plenty of water and if not I am hunting to find some on the way. Hydration is so over looked and I see so many people just simply 'forget' but your body needs fluids in order to stay alive like food so why pass on it? Start by getting yourself a funky water bottle and give yourself targets to drink a certain amount. Even if its just a 500 ml bottle a day. You have to start somewhere right? And before you ask, no a bottle of wine and the weekend doesn't count as your fluid intake ... haha So 'down it , down it' whatever you party people say but obviously with water. Happy Drinking. Any questions feel free to leave me a comment or email me, I would be more than happy to answer any questions.