For 'those' days

"But I don't read"




You know you get those people who go through millions of books a month? Slight exaggeration but you know what I mean, Well... I am no way born to read, and it's not like I haven't tried.. i'm telling the truth I swear! From attempting to read the Twilight sagas to autobiographies,I just don't ever finish them and have no interest in doing so.   HOWEVER two magical books were discovered and "I can't put them down" (I've always wanted to say that) 
110% recommend them to anyone. "It works for ages 10 to 100"
-'14,000 things to be happy about' - for those rainy days and not feeling 'you'. Contains exactly what it says on the front. It may sound silly but trust me everyone gets those days when you are demotivated or those 'no-one talk to me' moods taking over and making you act like everything is the end of the world. Well this book will lighten those moods and may even crack a smile and a little giggle under your breath."Huge sandwiches". "An unexpected Yes". "Shiny hair" Give us a smile?
-'The Wish list' - Now this is the book I preferred out the two, not only did it contain lists like '14,000', but it had tick boxes and blank lines so you could jot down your own wishes. A book containing close to "6,000 wishes", but don't be expecting normal wishes all the way through, some wishes will get you thinking and wanting to drop everything and go on wild adventures and live life to the fullest! Maybe that's just me but you get the picture.  I found by opening the book at random and reading that page made it more exciting and the satisfaction of ticking off what you have already done I love how its an ongoing book and can be added to at any point, highly portable "Carry the wish list with you". My plane journey went super fast after my eyes were glued to this resulting in giving me neck cramp and possibly tick box eyes, but it was so worth it and I continued to read it on the beach, bath and many more places. Your bucket list awaits. "Get soaked in a summer rain shower" 
"Start Living"
Author - Barbara Ann Kipfer 

Amazon. 'The Wish List'
Amazon. '14,000 Things to be happy about
-------------------------------------------------
Comment below your views on the books or any questions.

With love always
B
x


Comments