V Festival 2014

A Day ticket to paradise...  

Date- 16th August 2014.
Location- Hylands Park, Chelmsford Essex.
Summer Summer Summer. July has flown by and I can't even remember what I did but we are now half way through August somehow and the weekend for V Festival!
My day tickets arrived and the outfit planning started.
"But if you close your eyes"

I was beyond happy to see that my two favorite bands were on the main stage this year & I made sure that I was there close to the front singing my heart out. And guess what... THEY ROCKED IT.   
"All my tears have been used up, on another love"
Tom Odell- Last year seeing him on one of the smaller stages, making me over the moon that he got to perform on the MAIN stage this year! 
Covered in water / beer ( I really hope) , back aching from all the standing and tired eyes , I was well and truly ready to go home.
I will have to really think about going again, I think I'm getting too old for this...

With love always

B
x

Comments