I am sooo bloody excited that we have booked our next getaway! We decided to visit the lovely land of Ireland, Dublin for Luke's Birthday in April. Originally I wanted to be be all cute and 'lovey' and book and keep it a secret but one I am SOOOO bad at keeping secrets, two I wasn't actually sure If he wanted to go and three I need his credit card to pay for it... I'm joking haha. But he loved the idea and yey we are off on the 11th! Bring it on.

Your probably thinking what is this title about?
Well I am on Easter break at the moment and currently in my first week off however the feast I have been practically having everyday has caught up on me and I am actually craving health & goodness back in my life. It's known that when going on getaways the 'diet' we all stick to goes out the window and I turn into this eating and drinking machine. Therefore I have at least 12 days to be a health freak once again and let me body settle before a mad binge again. I have already started my 'To do lists' and most of them are food places to visit.. Oh Bethany. Here is proposal for the 12 days:

1. Welcome back NutriBullet. 
Lets blend this badboy. Everyday for the rest of the week I will have a different smoothie, this will get the vitamins and minerals packed back in my body and help clear this cold I have got. It will also set me up for the day and get my metabolism going to help burn off those mini eggs ! Damm you small eggs that taste so guurrrrrd.. 

2.'Run Forest, Runnn!'
Alarm goes off at half six in the morning, morning shake bossshhhh, morning workout.. piece of cake ;) This is how I would ideally want it to be but somehow Bethany thinks no. I am missing yoga and having a good sweat in my living room therefore the Nike training app is back in play and I'm going to try something new each week to spice things up. So either a different class at the gym or dance class up London just to work my body differently and get the old girl going again. 

3.What do chickens lay?
NOT chocolate eggs. I know its Easter but I cannot be eating Easter eggs forever, they are getting on my nerves now to be honest. I want real eggs! Poached eggs with brown toast in the morning or scrambled egg with spinach and vegetables will do nicely for lunch. Luckily all my chocolate has practically gone minus the ones that were on special offer today *Pretend you didn't read that...  I suppose I could give them away and have a tiny weenie nibble one night.. Shhhhh!!

4.Book Worm.
I need to feel inspired again and not lazy on my backside in a coma of chocolate. My books are sitting right next to my bed so these next few days I need to be eyes first in the book taking in new recipes and plucking the inspiration hopefully from these books. I have been so busy last term I didn't even get to have a good read through my 'Deliciously Ella's' new book therefore now this gives me a chance to have a snoop. 

I am ready to return from the dark side of chocolate heaven but unfortunately my body doesn't respond very well. Until next year Easter bunny, it has been a pleasure and I thank you dearly for making me gain weight and give me ugly skin, rubbish night sleep and the motivation of a rock. The time has come for us to depart for now (unless there is a super deduction in chocolate) and return to this state of mind in a years time. Make sure you read my follow up of this post about my smoothie making and general catch up. I didn't apologize for my poor blogging skills and lack of posts, naughty Bethany. Make sure you follow me and I promise I won't be crap anymore