What Bethany Is Eating ?

Ohh Yummy. I wanted to shake things up today and something new-ish and fresh. I had already done a workout this morning and my body was craving goodness and food in general, I got out my 'Lean In 15' (The Body Coach book) and picked something from there. Often I don't have all the ingredients and a tuna steak or chicken breast isn't to hand so you gotta improvise a bit and change things to suit you. There was a high stock on tuna in the cupboard of the Trower household so tuna it was. Looking at the recipes you think its going to take a while to prepare but once you have everything out it takes about 5 minuets to chuck together and enough time to brew a cuppa while your at it. If you already have the recipe great but I'd thought I would share 'Bethany's Version' in case your wondering whats in this & if you wanted to give it a try yourself..

Whats in the stirring pot: ?
- Half a can of tuna
- Half an Avocado
- Handful of Broccoli
- Handful of Green Beans
- Handful of Spinach
- 1/4 Red Peppers Sliced
- Half of Sliced Tomato
- Balsamic Vinegar 
* Optional: Boiled Eggs
Chuck it into a bowl or plate once prepared. Then arrange is how you like because its all going down the same hole and eat it quick before anyone spots it and 'wants to try it'. Give it try for your lunch, I guess you could even take it to work but make sure you keep it somewhere cool as avocado likes to go brown. *Top tip, to avoid avocado going brown prepare just before your about to eat it. Check me out on all social media and check out my other posts.