WHY YOU RARELY SEE ME IN A GYM

Gym monkey.. nahh that's not me. I'm not saying I don't workout because girl gets her sweat on everyday if she can. I have never been a fan of gyms, the thought of everyone's sweaty hands all over the equipment and then when I'm laying on the matted area trying to enjoy my post workout stretch, the bacteria is playing tricks on my mind. And no before you say it, I am not afraid of getting dirty or sweaty because I have spent my life sweating all day everyday, changing in and out of leotards and crop tops so there *sticks my tongue out to the haters. I just simply like the comfort of my own workout space and also the ability to do my workout in whatever attire I wish sometimes rocking the bed hair look too.

So popping to the gym is not my thing. May not be yours too, or is your thing (which is also nothing wrong with that). I just feel we are privileged in this day and age with the power of the world wide web and have reaching distance of almost anything. If you fancy an abs workout one day, you don't need to go down your local gym to do this. Type it in our good old friend google and bamm you have millions of results. Some slightly questionable but most beneficial if performed correctly. The power of YouTube as well is incredible now. Personal trainers have tons of home videos for you to follow in the comfort of your own home. 

People often say they cannot afford a gym membership (excuse number one) or I haven't got time to go down to the gym (excuse number two) or the gym is full of men who are intimidating (excuse number three). The only one I completely agree with is the third one, you vain men pumping weights have far too much to say sometimes, the gym isn't somewhere to chat someone up... But all these 'excuses' as such can all be solved by one special thing. The home workout my friend. Its free. It's just you. And you can easily squeeze a 15 min HITT workout into your busy life.. trust me. It's about motivation and making sure you plan your workouts if you are doing them at home. I know it's quite easy to just distract yourself with something else round the house and avoid doing one, I've been there. But I find if you have the time, working out in the morning is the best time. You simply roll out of bed and the workout attire is first thing on then once you have done your workout you are set up for the day hopefully feeling energised and ready for your day ahead. Give it a go and see what you think?! Some people might argue they have't got the space or equipment at home. Firstly if you watch any of The Body Coach's videos as an example, he always says they can be done in the smallest of spaces showing an example in a hotel room in the tiniest of floor spaces. I have even resulted in doing them outside in the summer and taking a yoga mat out with me. When it comes the equipment, you don't necessarily need weights etc.. The use of body weight is perfect when doing fast pace HITT sessions and If you really want added weights you can use homemade things like water bottles or get them second hand online. If you really want to workout out and get fit there are no excuses you can make and at the end of the day its only you your letting down. Any questions you have for me feel free to message me and don't forget to add me on social media etc...