Prague photo diary



We was back on a plane again (as soon as we could of course) and this time to the beautiful city of Prague, Czech Republic. We had such an amazing time in Berlin this time last year,we wanted to explore another city this winter just before Christmas so we picked Prague and off we went. We both knew nothing about Prague so a lot of research happened prior to the trip but after all the excitement of exploring and finding things when you are there always works out best. 







As you could see hat, gloves, thick coat, comfy shoes was essential on this trip. There was no time for your shorts and t-shirt and cute sandals, it was the good old trusty Dr Martens. It was even too cold to stand and take multiple shots of the same building (like I did in Amsterdam) as one Luke would dance around to keep warm and my little hands would start to get frozen! It was more like 'quick, take a photo' and then move onto the next bit we wanted to see. But don't get me wrong, it didn't ruin the holiday or experience, it was better in a way as there were less crowds than there would be in the summer period.









Of course our trip involves lots of food and coffee, it wouldn't be complete otherwise. Family often comment once watched my YouTube videos saying 'All your videos show is how much food you have eaten' That's very true but its always such good food it would be as shame not to show it off... Who doesn't like to see pictures of food ? One thing I would say is how cheap it was out there, especially for food! We were living like kings out there and still out dinners were only coming to around £30 or less with drinks and starers etc.. 











Lots and lots of walking, it defo kept us nice and warm by doing that as well. We even stopped for a hot chocolate one day which was the best thing I had ever tasted!! We of course did all the typical tourist spots (which I will mention in another blog post on 'to do list in Prague' so you won't miss out on where to go etc. 







Christmas Markets were on our main 'to do list' while visiting Prague, as we love to eat food (what a surprise) and love the atmosphere. The Old Town Square Christmas market was by far the most beautiful market I have ever visited, showing off its massive Christmas tree which was stunning! The lights and decorations carefully placed on the tree just left you mesmerized and I found myself staring for a while and taking in it's beauty. It defo got me in the spirit of Christmas and I felt that warm happy feeling inside me a lot on this trip.








As I said to Luke, always look up and beyond when visiting these beautiful cities. The beauty tends to be above eye level and continues in your path for some time. I often found myself following the beauty and it leading us down side streets which lead us to more beautiful sites and places. When we go away we put our phones well away, we cannot use them anyway without a wifi zone and the only person I would normally be texting is the person I was with anyways. We are too engrossed in our phones now days, our heads and eyes are always responding to our phones and in our own little world glued to them. By this happening you are missing whats around you and the forever changing world. Trust me, put it down for two seconds and just look whats around you. *Look up.


If your looking for the Christmas magic, romantic getaway and seriously cheap, get your bum to Prague! Of course you can visit it in a different season however I have heard the tourists and crowds are a lot bigger so If you don't wrapping up, drinking hot chocolate and warm cider from the Christmas markets, book it for 2017! You will not be disappointed. I will do a 'to do list in Prague' for my next Blog post, I just wanted to add a few of my favourite photos from the trip I took and to share them with you. If you want to see more of our Prague adventure, make sure you visit my YouTube channel where I have uploaded my Prague Travel Video so make sure you give it a like & share! I will put the link below for you- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtfPXyZpIKE. Also if you are thinking of going to Prague or have any questions you want to ask me, don't be shy to ask me anything about my trip, I would be more than happy to share my experiences and advice. Keep your eyes peeled for my next blog post which will be coming very soon! Thank you again for your support. Hope you all had a lovely Christmas & Happy New Year!