HELLO AUTUMN

First of all I know it's already the second kinda week into October and everyone has done the 'hello autumn' and 'hello October' and I'm like 400000 steps behind everyone else but lets face it i'm not on that blogging level yet and last week was pretty busy actually. So Yeh hi welcome to October, when the light slowly decreases each day and the vitamin D is being zapped from your body. Wahhhh! Not all things bad though, the leaves fall off the trees and living in the forest it makes it so pretty and cosy ready for Christmas. Woooahhh step back, don't worry I am not one of these crazy Christmas creatures that as soon as summer is over Christmas is on their mind. Don't get me wrong I love that time of year but I've always been the type to leave presents and the whole build up to last min. I guess getting the Christmas tree VERY last min in my household every year didn't set a good example for celebrating Christmas like others do. The Christmas talk can wait! So getting back to this month, I Like to have change often and make sure I do something different, not to stick to the same routine. Obviously its harder for others who have the same work routine everyday and find it hard to fit stuff around it. I get that. But changing one thing can really make a difference. Trust me. Even if you change what your eating for breakfast or even changing something in your house. It will give your brain a change and maybe kick start something new. My October changes , SO FAR and other things that are in the pipe line and me wanting to do.

**Decorating my room-  That's a major change I know. haha. I don't know why I started with this one. But yes I have been meaning to do it forever!! There wasn't much I wanted changing but a simple lick of paint, some holes filled in and to rearrange my room. I needed Luke's help so I had to fit round him. So as soon as he said he had two days free I immediately assigned him to my room and handed him some paint brushes. I did actually help with a lot of my room and learnt new things as well which was educational I guess haha. I only took two days and an extra day to chuck out 50% of stuff I actually didn't need or use. Already I feel like I have weight off my shoulders and my room being more tidy and organised it gives me a slight buzz. 
**Foodie Awareness- If you have read my other blog posts you know I am into my fitness and do like to eat well. I'm not saying I'm always eating well as everyone is human and we love to have something sweet once in a while. It's when it becomes a habit and part of your daily routine without you even noticing sometimes. Of course everyone likes to look good in their own way and feeling great. But I am more aware of the effects certain foods and drinks not only have on your outside but especially the effects on your insides and in the long run. Everything in moderation. But whats moderation to you? Is having something sweet after dinner a must? And that's moderation to you? This is when I came self aware of my habits and things that have crept in. My boyfriend has a massive sweet tooth that I have noticed has rubbed off on me slightly. Do I actually need biscuits with my cup of tea? Or is it one of those things that 'happen to go together' therefore you just do it every time. It's those sort of things that you need to be aware of . Don't get me wrong, enjoy your life and explore new foods and never restrict yourself. Just ask yourself is that extra bit of cake actually necessary or you just eating for the sake of it. My October challenge is to have more of an balanced diet and actually take note of the term moderation and know the difference between being greedy and full. 
**Fitness Routine- Doing exercise and getting moving in some way can be such a struggle for some people. I kinda think people are either born with that competition urge in them or not. The same as the active urge. I grew up playing various sports, playing for different teams and there was never a day I wasn't active or busy doing stuff. I then went onto 5 years of intense training at performing arts college. Everyday was a sweat box and that's all my body knew. Now graduated obviously keeping my body in tune requires training every day if I can. I have been focusing on HITT training so doing fast movements for 40 seconds at a time then giving myself a 20 second break then repeating various movements for about 20 mins. I find this helps me to keep on my toes and fitness levels up. I have been doing these 5/6 times a week and giving myself a rest day. I've got to a wall and in need of changing my training up. CHANGE- I am now adding two 5 KM runs into my week to work on my stamina and endurance. I already feel motivated and cannot wait to train every day. Sometimes adding or taking away things can re light that spark and get you going again or back on track.

So just a few changes I have added to my lifestyle and already I feel motivated and ready each week and not egging on the weekend but instead enjoying each day. More changes in the pipeline are - Trying new dance classes , attending a boxercise class, new exciting job opportunities, visiting new places.. the list is being added to everyday. So whats the your first change? It could even be your knickers, you have to start somewhere right?