Saturday 30th'16
Did someone say date night? Yes me. It's just an excuse for me to make a bit more effort on my face and wear something other than a leotard or jumper. Plus hopefully gives Luke some hope that his girlfriend doesn't look like a troll most of the time and still makes effort haha. Our plan was to head into London but our luck the trains were down the pan and getting into London was a mission. Also hunger took over and going somewhere close was shining in our face with hope. Tinsel Town it was. 
I was grateful that Luke let me take my new baby out with me (Canon Camera) and let me take photos like a big tourist. But I had to capture this meal that was the ultimate heart attack. He made a good point that my blog involves the 'healthy' lifestyle and good foods. But 1. You gotta live a little & have those cheat meals, 2. It's Date night , 3. There's Milkshakeeeeeee. Thinking back at our conversation in the car up there it was purely talking about our love of food and psyching each other up for this. Perfect match I must say. 
Total of 6 patty's, Two burger buns, mound of chips, dipping sauce, chilli + cheesy chips, baked beans, two milkshakes. Oh and a glass of water. It says it all in Luke's face. HELP! and I think we over ordered.. Good job we parked away and had to walk to the car, when your mum says 'We can walk off dinner' that worked in this situation, trust me. Food coma R' Us. Got home , straight in the PJ's and Breaking Bad it was. + a gallon of water. I think a green smoothie is in order for tomorrow. Date night complete.