AMSTERDAM PHOTO DIARY



I guess I had to sit next to this one on the shortest flight ever. Its good news when hes sleepy and then falls asleep so I get to take funny pictures of him with the snapchat filters to amuse myself. By the time we was high in the clouds it was time to descend and put your seat belts back on.  



I just had the biggest grin on my face... all the bloody time. The place was just so beautiful, you see other peoples photographs of the place but its so much more when you see it for yourself. All the buildings have that 'Amsterdam' look and just so pretty, not to mention the canals with all the bridges and wanting to take photos on everyone. I don't think I have been somewhere yet that makes you feel at home so quickly and not worried about anything. P.S Luke is getting good at taking photos this trip was a successful one with portraits of me haha. 



Strolling through the city, hand in hand *well not for long as I was constantly taking photos of basically everything and adoring everything in sight. Pit stops for food of course, and coffee as Luke cannot function without food every hour apparently (I am starting to get used to this and the moods ahah) 










Happy Birthday to Kirsty! It was a pleasure spending Amsterdam with Charlie & Kirsty and especially getting to celebrate her birthday and having a lovely meal the first evening. A burger of course was my choice, cannot go wrong with them & not gunna lie it was probs the best one I have ever had. Yummm.







Tea? Yes please. Oh with milk too. *gets a strange look. (Apparently they don't drink there tea with milk) Mmm pancakes with maple syrup, that was the first time I tried that combo and I would defo have it again! Day two and we was planning to go to the Heineken factory to drink beer like men. haha I didn't even enjoy beer before going there but after visiting the Guinness Factory in Ireland and now the Heineken Factory in Amsterdam I can positively say it taste nice and refreshing however you won't catch me on the sofa drinking beers haha. 





Belly full of beer and in need of food we had a good morning/ afternoon in the factory. Even got taught how to pull our own beers and got our certificates proudly to show mummy and daddy when we get home. That's it, enough beer for one day please. Definitely a must to visit and make sure you get a deal and get there early to avoid the queues and all the people. Beer belly out! 


 Ahoy there matey. I know its a cliche thing getting a boat on the canals but it seriously was the best thing about the trip! It was only 15 euros too, for an hour while your relaxed and they took you through the tourist parts and also the back streets to the parts you cannot reach on foot. Make sure you go for the less tourist boats and get one with an open top (obviously weather permitting) Lay back and relax and take in the scenery around. Sail under the bridge of love and have a quick smooch making you stay together for ever! Sorry Luke you are officially stuck with me, muhahaha. 



Arch ways and water. Sums up this city and this blog post. I strongly advise you visiting this place on earth and experiencing the beauty before you. Obviously people have their views about Amsterdam, labeling it as the weed city and prostitution. I often got a weird or concerned look when telling friends and family I was visiting here but you would change all your views when coming. The beauty takes over and if you have no interest in the other 'dark side' it is easily avoidable or you simply take the mature approach and see it as their culture and a way of living. They have their views on it and why they do it therefore respect them and don't frown upon it. It's a city seriously not to be missed due to not liking the cutlture but they are so friendly and welcoming and the city just sucks you in with the beauty and its like no other city. I would defo love to return and experience it in another season. We got told in the winter sometimes the canals freeze and you can ice skate on it.. Does that make your excited or what?!?


To get the full effect of our trip to Amsterdam make sure you check out my YouTube channel and click on my Amsterdam Video-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bI5FNuh26U