CAMBRIDGE // PHOTO DIARY

Today was fab even if it rained and ruined my pictures. I got to see one of my closest friends *also Bethany and have a massive catch up after months. I hopped on a train which took me to Cambridge and met Beth outside the train station. From there I was a tourist for the day and she was my tour guide. We walked everywhere exploring, fed our hungry bellies with yummy chicken wraps and got two new piercings. Yes you read that right two new piercings. I have been saying to myself for agessss to get new ones so today was the perfect excuse as we both agreed to get them. We both got our helix and nose pierced..ouchhh! but it was totally worth it as I now look super cool! (joking obviously) but ya it was a successful day and I was so happy to see her!  













To find out more make sure you check out my YouTube video on Cambridge- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjOT0OhzVFQ

Share|Like|Love