Velvetrose

" I'm in love " 


Love or hate choker style necklaces but they have certainly made an appearance in this years/last years fashion must have. & I am one for loving them. 

I wanted to get my hands on string style choker necklaces with cute symbols hanging from them. Ebay and Amazon are my best friends when looking for anything I need. You can be surprised what you find on their sometimes. So step one was in action. However only "Tattoo Choker Stretch necklaces" were coming up and so not what I was looking for. Step two, from Instagram I could see some bloggers were promoting websites that sold the ideal necklaces... however the problem was they were all mainly America sites.... By this time I was kind of giving up... UNTIL

One day I came across this English  site that sold the cutest items and they were all so reasonable in price. I couldn't believe it! "Velvetrose" . Their instagram shows many of the beautiful products they sell and from there I followed the link to their website and my basket soon filled up. The order came super fast and I cannot stop wearing my items I bought! From choker style necklaces, rings, earrings, double necklaces, bracelets, clothes and many more items.

So if your looking for cute, indie / grunge style jewellery and accessories make sure you check them out and get ordering today. They will not disappoint. 













Here's the link my beautiful people - Velvetrose Website                


With Love always

B

x



Comments