DAY WHATTT?!


Bethany says sorry.
How did the days just fly by? People have been asking me what I have been up to recently and I seriously have to think as these days have been merging into one and It still takes me a few attempts to get the right day of the week. That's what happens when I am off college, lack of pattern and schedule my brain decides not to work! I hope you can all accept my apology for the lack of posting! I started off so good as well then they just disappeared, I should be posting a lot more now so bear with me and keeping following me! 

Anyways, if you have been following my other posts you would be aware that I have been following 'Deliciously Ella's' recipes and have been making and trying a new one each day. For the days that I have not posted I have been keeping up with the 'healthy Eating' but not trying new recipes. I have stuck to the ones I have tried previously for quickness and to use up the ingredients that I had bought. So I have been making loads of green smoothies and sometimes adding different fruits to it to mix it up. Also I made another batch of the buckwheat salad which lasted me a few days as I did a bigger portion and separated it into containers so I could take it for lunch when I was teaching a few days. I was so annoyed that my fresh broccoli i bought went off and I had to chuck it away! I hate chucking food away but it wasn't resembling a broccoli anymore and was giving off a funky smell therefore it had to be chucked away. That's the downside to buying fresh products you have to use them fairly quick as they will go off. As I live in a hungry household the kale, beetroot, lettuce and rocket all got eaten without my permission... I'm joking I'd rather it be used than get chucked away like the broccoli. I do need to do another shop again and re stock on the fresh fruits and veg. I still have a good amount of quiona ,buckwheat and the chia seeds and pumpkin! So not a massive shop to do. Tomorrow I will make a new recipe and will  be posting about it so make sure you look out for that:)

The only way I can remember what I have been doing it looking at photo's! haha 

but yeh its been lovely to spend time with family and friends & to meet new people..
dinner dates, pizza night, photoshoot, London, family walks, birthdays, workouts, cross country runs, family time, movie nights, movie days, engagement party, teaching, cheese and wine festival etc...  few pictures whats been happening these past few days...


My lovers/ girlfriends/ best friends





















New posts will be coming soon about more food... woo love my food! and I will keep on top of it, maybe I will merge a few posts to save time when I am bit busier. but cool , this was a bit of a crappy post today just to mainly show that I am alive and still very keen to keep blogging and posting but somehow been so busy and had forgotten to post anything. but yeh sorry again. Much love always. Hope you beautiful people had a lovely Easter and got loads of scrummy Easter eggs to munch on. I got a few and been eating them slowly and treating myself. The weather is gorgeous so i'm making the most of it in the garden and doing some workouts in the garden and runs in the forest while I don't get lost in the mud! hope this is post is any use to you, even if i makes you smile ... goodbye for now


With Love always

B

X

Comments